What is our mission? Why do we exist?
- Because we want to change the lives of people with infertility so that they can make their dreams of parenthood come true.
- Because we want anyone who wishes so to have a baby at their side.
- Because we want everyone to have access to the highest success rates and to the developments of Assisted Reproduction easily and effectively.
- Because thanks to our work children are born and families are formed in more than 50 countries.
- Because we want to give our patients the best personalized medical care in gynecology, obstetric and assisted reproduction.
What is our purpose?
- By consolidating our Institute through teamwork and as a leading national and international centre of reference for gynecology, obstetric and assisted reproduction.
What is our values?
- By strictly fulfilling the commitments we made to our patients, gamete donors and colleagues.
- Applying it to all our actions and always respecting the current legislation.
- Always putting first our vocation of doctors to any other factor, with care and understanding towards our patients who trust us.
- By continuously monitoring of all our procedures and the constant introduction of new technology. Committing to improve our system of quality management.
- Dedicating a huge part of our resources on new processes and to the constant improvement of our treatments.